STROMAN VIET NAM PLASTIC CORPORATION
Job title: Technology Director (Germany)
- Manage the sectors: investment, science and technology in the whole Company;
- Receipt of production lines and technologies from foreign partners;
- Guide and train labors to receive and operate the production lines;
- Monitor the operation of the production technologies as guidance and recommendation of the manufacturer;
- Organize research and development activities and apply science, technology and information technology advances in business activities of the Company;
- Research and develop new products, improve products;
- Applied R&D: apply science and technology advance in the production.
- Inside: report and be responsible to General Director. Co-ordinate with other Departments in investment, science and technology sectors. Report the Representative of the Board of Directors about the matters in Quality management system.
- Outside: Other upper managing units and other relevant units in investments, science and technology.
- Monitoring: all staffs in the Department and monitor the production process and technology application in the factory
- Organize and manage all the duties and functions of the Department and co-ordinate with other relevant Departments to ensure the effective implementation of the tasks of the Company;
- Organize and implement activities in research and investment;
- Implement the transfer of technology and the guidance, training and maintenance in the factory;
- Organize and collect information, analyse data to research and develop new products, improve current existing products;
- Organize science and technology research and application activities in production;
- Planning training plans to advance the level of the manpower of the Department;
- Manage construction infrastructures, labor protection and labor safety in management scope;
- Be responsible directly to the General Director of the Company for the working effectiveness of the entire functions and duties of the Department.
- Assign, manage and conduct directly all the staffs of the Department to ensure the working effectiveness within the functions and duties of the Department.
- Advise the Board of Directors about suitable employees to take over and ensure the operation of the production lines and technologies;
- Propose to the Board of Directors about the improvements, innovations in technology to improve the production quality and effectiveness.
- Propose to the General Director about the appointment, dismissal, reward, discipline within the Department. Censure subordinates within the Department.
- Monitor, evaluate the entire science and technology maintenance activities to advise the Board of Directors suitable personal to the system.
- Approve and sign documents related to the functions and duties of the Department or as authorized by the General Director.
- Good working environment;
- Working pressure;
- Working hour: standard working hours or overtime in technology transferring periods or in peak seasons;
- Working time: long-term.
- Bring wife and children under 6 years old to live and work in Vietnam during the working period;
- Allowance for children under 6 years old to study at the International Schools as request of the employee;
- Daily shuttle for employees;
- The Company shall rent an apartment in Hanoi for the whole family;
- To be bought insurance package for the whole family;
- Support immigration and residence procedures for foreign employee.
- Bachelor or Post-graduated;
- Enterprise management Certificates;
- Priority: electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, Polymer chemistry.
Knowledge and skills
- Managing, project management and planning skills;
- Science and technology training skills;
- Teamworking and employee assessment skills;
- Office information technology skills.
- Solid knowledge in investment, technology and plastic equipments, products and markets (plastic pipe priority);
- Practice experience in managing plastic products or plastic pipe factory at least 5 years in Germany or other European countries;
- Experience in receiving and transferring production lines of plastic products;
- At least 10 years of direct working experience in plastic pipe factory, receiving and training personal to master the technology.
- Nationality: Germany;
- Responsibility, activeness, creativity.